I didn't steal four things. If I did my mother would surely bring me back to where ever I stole it from, make me return it, and apologize.
And there would definitely be a swift slap to the bottom.
What I did steal is this Four Things post from Jessica over at How Sweet It Is.
Who stole it from Caitlin over at The Twenty Fifth Year.
Don't judge me. Caitilin told me to do it.
1. Four T.V. shows that I watch
- Gossip Girl
2. Four things that I'm passionate about:
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
- "Don't judge me" (insecure much?)
- "I know, right?!"
- "I mean, really."
- "I'm Busy."
4. Four things I've learned from the past:
- If it's worth having, it's worth fighting for
- Mistakes are inevitable, what you learn from them isn't
- Always say you're sorry
- Bacon makes it better
5. Four places I would like to go:
- Santorini (a la Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
- Jamaica (the motherland)
6. Four things I did yesterday:
- Went to lunch at Chili's for the first time ever
- Shopped at Target and bought absolutely nothing, for the first time ever
- Took a nap
- Did laundry
7. Four things I am looking forward to:
- Making 2011 even better than 2010
- Running my first race
- Not having to wear closed toe shoes everyday
- Burgers on the grill
8. Four things I love about winter:
- Having the urge to drink hot coffee, and hot cocoa
- Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes (uh... sorry, I watched The Sound of Music today)
- Not having to carry deodorant in my purse because I break into a nasty sweat every time I leave the house
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Four Things... I stole